Hertz 2,685 reviews – Hapeville, GA
This is an excellent time to start building your career at Hertz! $150.00 sign on bonus, $500.00 guaranteed bonus in your first month of bonus eligibility, additional bonuses paid out during your first year of employment up to $1100.00 This is a sales position that offers base hourly pay plus unlimited monthly bonus potential.
THIS POSITION IS WORK FROM HOME; THE TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY.
These positions require the ability to attend training – Monday – Friday – 9:00 am – 5:30 pm for the duration of the training period of approximately 5 weeks.
Express Rents Sales Specialists assist renters with their vehicle selections and sell ancillary products for the corporation (Fuel, Coverages, Upsells, Navigation, etc.) The position offers a competitve base wage and large incentive potential based on the revenue generated. The ExpressRent service allows customers to go to a rental kiosk at a number of locations (on airport and off airport) across North America and complete their car rental transaction through a live video interaction with our Express Rents Sales Specialists. You are now standing virtually in front of a customer that could be hundreds or thousands of miles away …just another innovative program HERTZ has implemented.
Are you sales driven????
Do you like to challenge yourself to achieve new goals every day?
Full time positions – Upon completion of training must be flexible to work any shift including days, evenings, weekends and holidays!!!
Responsibilities include creating a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging customers through a state of the art video link , completing rental transactions expeditiously, selling optional coverages, upgrades, and fuel options, as well as resolving complaints and ensuring overall satisfaction. The Express Rents Sales Specialist’s commitment to achieving incremental sales and providing first-class service will further Hertz’ growth and profitability.
- Ensure a positive customer experience by effective management of the rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
- Communicate to Management all relevant customer feedback to facilitate on-going changes in our service and prices to drive continuous improvement within our Operations.
- Maximize margin by up-selling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products to accomplish individual and team revenue-management goals.
- Protect company assets through adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Support achievement of sales and margin goals by working closely with staff and Team Performance Leader(s) on assigned tasks and ad hoc duties or projects.
- The department hours are 11:00 am – 9:30 pm; 7 days a week – must be flexible to work within these time frames; 40hrs a week; possible overtime available
- Applicants must have excellent customer service skills, excellent oral communication skills
- Minimum 1 year sales and customer service experience
- Proficient in navigation of computer application and possess typing proficiency
- Ability to project a professional appearance
- Ability to effectively engage in verbal interaction with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Proficiency in working with diverse computer applications.
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
All internal transfers from Agent to Specialist positions will be lateral, unless otherwise mentioned in the interview.
Preferred Requirements : Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Article publié pour la première fois le 22/03/2017