Workplace for Pregnant Women. For pregnant women who must work, of course, we must be smart to arrange how to keep our attention to the health of the fetus as well finish the job without interference. Just for the experience, roughly following tips can help expectant mothers who stay busy working in the office.
Workplace for Pregnant Women Tips
1. Choose a comfortable work clothes, if your pregnancy is enlarged (more than 4 months), it shall replace the old office clothes with the special office clothes for pregnant women (note the convenience factor). Do not get depressed because of stomach skirt or pants that are too narrow, or clothes that are tight in the stomach, or materials which may create a hot (pregnant women tends to increase body temperature).
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (it’s rather difficult to do when the air-conditioned office, I was also rather difficult, but for the sake of our baby, should be accustomed to). If you get bored with plain water, may be interspersed with occasional milk or fruit juice drinks. But remember not too much sugar. Beverages plus ice is not an issue (the myth that water ice make the baby grow that was not true, that makes a big baby is usually ice water we drink is not water, but have added syrup or other sugar-containing beverages).
3. Do not forget to bring healthy snacks for lunch and afternoon (according to experience even though it was breakfast at 6 am, I was still hungry again at 8! And after lunch, usually 2-3 hours I’m hungry again). Can be a fruit (pear fruit is great for reducing nausea during pregnancy in the first trimester, bananas are good for reducing heart burn during the second trimester). Cakes also does not matter as long as we have to remember the content of calories and nutrients they contain. Do not get too often eat snacks that are too high in calories and low in nutritional value, such as fried foods. Oil content of fried foods can also lead to heart burn.
4. make sure a comfortable working position for you. If you sit down, then make sure your seat is not too high or low. Sitting up straight and lean back in comfort. Feet not to depend on, bring a small chair or anything else that could be used to place a footrest. It is useful to prevent cramps or swelling in the feet. If the job requires sitting for long, so make sure every 2 hours to rest and relax by walking or standing for a moment.
5. Lunch with a healthy and filling foods (avoid eating instant noodles, because of the high-calorie, less nutritions and stimulate the heart burn), but not too glut because you’l feel sleepy. Do not eat foods that are spicy or acidic. Take a refreshing drink, fruit juice is a good choice.
6. When on the break for lunch you feel tired or sleepy, try to get a break, just lie down or sleep for a while. But make sure to be a comfortable place to rest.
Thus some of the tips in the workplace for pregnant women, Now, with the steps above, you don’t have to worry about the health of our baby while we are still busy at work.
Hope it helps!
- Tips Di Tempat Kerja Untuk Ibu Hamil!. smsrsd-infopenting.blogspot.com/2011/01/tips-di-tempat-kerja-untuk-ibu-hamil.html
- Image: cafemom.com
Article publié pour la première fois le 22/08/2015